- Classification: Organic Fertilizer
- Infection on Soil: Physiological Neutral
- Appearance: Liquid
- Trademark: seawinner
- Release Type: Quick
- Chemical Character: Chemical Neutral
- Type: Seaweed
- Origin: Qingdao, China
Main ingredient: Seaweed extract≥200g/L, organic matter≥50g/L, N≥60g/L, P2O5≥25g/L, K2O≥60g/L, micro-element≥5g/L.
Efficacy: Promote growth of plant root system, enhance root resistance to bacteria and disease; fertilize the soil and inhibit harmful bacteria; increase seed germination rate; reduce pesticide residue.
Applicable crops: Vegetable, watermelon, melon, fruit trees, cotton, rice, corn, wheat.
1. For fruit trees
When applying base fertilizer in spring and autumn, irrigate on the base fertilizer after diluted by 1:500-800, and cover with soil. Dip root after diluted by 1:500-800 while transplanting.
2. For soybean, cotton, corn, wheat etc
Apply in seedling stage. Irrigate root one time after diluted by 1:500-800; foliar spray one time after diluted by 1:800-1000.
3. For rice
Apply after diluted by 1:500-800. Irrigate root one time, 3-4 days before transplanting and dip root while transplanting.
1. Stir/shake it well before use.
2. Both fertilizer and pesticide efficiency could be increased if apply with weak acidic or weak alkaline pesticide.
3. Suggest apply in the morning or evening to get better effect.
4. Re-spray if it rains within 6 hours after spraying.
Validity: Two years
Packing: 100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1L, 4L, 5L, 10L